The Records Management Coordinator assists in implementing the Records and Information Management (RIM) policy that identifies, classifies, protects, controls, retains and disposes records according to company policies.
This position works with various departments and locations to ensure compliance policies and procedures are communicated and administered. With a focus on physical record storage, supports the organization and management of onsite and archived records at multiple locations. Further, this role assists in administering training and continuous improvements by interacting with functional business area Record Administrators.
Work with the Records Administrators and facility coordinators in organizing and maintaining Archived and Onsite Physical Storage within multiple domestic locations.
• Implement organizational policies and procedures for records inventory and classification, retention scheduling, records storage and conversion, vital records and their preservation, disaster prevention and recovery planning, and disposition.
• Manage records retention, disposition, collection and preservation of archival records in compliance with RIM policy, regulatory requirements, and business needs.
• Ensure records stored at Company facilities are stored in a manner that provides appropriate protection and security access controls.
Provide consultation and training services to department Record Administrators regarding records management policies and issues (i.e. record and file arrangements, classifications and storage).
• Collaborate with legal counsel and/or risk management to implement and manage the legal hold process and the disposition and destruction of records.
Coordinate the disposition of Archived Physical Storage. Includes data entry, processing, retrieval, returns and record destruction. Administer the retention schedules and monitor the security and disposition of records.
• Analyze processes associated with regulatory obligations, industry benchmarks and organizational requirements, and makes recommendations to ensure RIM compliance and best practices.
Assist the Records Manager with overseeing the ECRM program’s policies, procedures and the Records Retention Schedule. Advise of any improvements to the program and related policies.
Prepare communications disseminated to keep users informed and updated; coordinate with the Records Manager for guidance and publication.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Certification in Records/Information Management preferred
• Proficient in SharePoint, Adobe and Microsoft Suite (ability to work with and perform analysis on complex Excel spreadsheets).
• Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic; proclivity for catching errors and enacting appropriate changes
• Solid research, analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication / interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to travel
2+ years of experience in electronic and paper records management preferred but will consider strong experience in warehouse/shipping roles.
We offer competitive pay & benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and empowered to contribute equally. We want to foster a culture of belonging for all employees, and we are focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent. We believe our differences make us stronger, and for this reason, we are committed to diversity and inclusion practices in our organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protect veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Software Powered by iCIMS