The Order Logistics Supervisor determines optimal wave processing and shipment scheduling for customer orders. Ensures the completeness and accuracy of orders shipped and billing operations are finalized. Responsible for training and motivating direct reports and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Manage workload released to Operations for replenishment, picking,
checking, processing and shipping. (60%)
• Create, trigger and approve waves.
• Review and correct shortage issues.
• Manage and resolve aged orders with minimum impact to customers.
• Partner with DC Operations to resolve scheduling, loading and routing issues.
• Guide and instruct direct reports in assigned responsibilities.
Monitor and set daily production schedules. Assess orders, inventory
levels and shipping priorities. Collaborate with the Customer Service and
Transportation areas to attain optimal results. (15%)
Communicate and collaborate with DC Operations and corporate
Customer Service and Planning departments on customer orders,
programs/initiatives, upcoming events, etc. (10%)
Evaluate current order and customer service procedures and practices to
develop and implement process improvements. Collaborate with cross
functional teams to ensure improvements are implemented and
Promote a Safe Work Environment in accordance with company policy,
OSHA regulations, and local, state and federal laws. (5%)
• Associate degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management, a related field, or equivalent
years of related work experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience a plus
• Lean Six Sigma or professional supply chain management certification a plus
• Solid understanding of work-flow processing, inventory control and order fulfillment
• Background in automated inventory control managements systems and integration
• Strong safety focus
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
• 2+ years of related customer service, distribution and/or logistics work experience
• Prior team lead or supervisory experience is a plus
We offer competitive pay & benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, vacation, holidays and 401k.
We are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and empowered to contribute equally. We want to foster a culture of belonging for all employees, and we are focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent. We believe our differences make us stronger, and for this reason, we are committed to diversity and inclusion practices in our organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protect veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity